Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY: please use Enquiries page.
Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you or posted if you don’t have access to a computer. Please ensure you leave contact telephone numbers so we can come back to you with any queries. BOOKINGS ARE MADE and ACCEPTED on the following conditions;
- 86 Benedict Street, referred to as ‘the Property’ is managed by ‘the Owner’ (Susannah Mitchell) and the Contract of Letting is between you (‘the Guest’) and the Owner.
- The Owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and /or his/her invitees or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Owner has no control
- This agreement is made on the basis that the Property is to be occupied by the Guests for a holiday
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under the age of 18 years.
- A deposit of approximately 1/3 of the cost of the holiday will be requested. Deposits are non refundable. The balance of the fee is payable 14 days before the commencement of the holiday. Consideration will be made for cancellations due to illness or injury.
- We don’t ask for a damage deposit but ask that i) No damage is done to the Property or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. ii) All debris and rubbish is discarded in the rubbish bin provided and recycling in the recycle bins provided. All used crockery and cutlery to be left clean. iii) Keys are to be left in the keysafe at the front of the Property.
- No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Owner in writing (or email)
- The Owner reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 7 days in arrears.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding, but not limited to) the Owner will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. No compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event will be paid by the Owner.
- Checking in is not permitted before 3p.m. Checkout by 10.00a.m.
- The rent includes a one time linen and towel set up. Services and facilities are included in the rent. A washing machine is available for guests use
- No housekeeping is included in the rent or maid service provided
- The Guests are requested only to flush toilet paper down any w.c. No feminine products, ear buds, face wipes or baby wipes to be disposed of in any w.c. A bin is provided for use.
- The Guests shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Guests must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
- The Guests right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if; a. More people or pets (not permitted) than declared at the time of the booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the Owner or the number the property holds, attempt to take up occupation b. Overnight Guests are entertained without the Owners express permission. c. Any activity is undertaken which illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance d. Smoking
- The property is offered with one allocated off road parking space only. The Guests leave their car at their own risk and no responsibility or liability for damages caused to the vehicle whilst parked in the parking bay can be claimed against the owner.
- The booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.